IEEE Tour of new Facilities at Mohawk College
Due to a scheduling conflict the date has been changed to March 29th.
Join us in a tour of 3 of the new lab facilities at Mohawk College's Fennell campus. The tour will include the new Fanuc robot lab, Siemens mechatronics lab, and the instrumentation lab all located on the main floor of the E-Wing.
Make your way to room E228 on the second floor of the E-Wing. There will be light refreshments starting at 7 and the tour will commence at 7:15.
Admission is free, but paid parking on campus. $6.00 after 5:00 P.M. Fennell-Campus-Site-Map-Parking.pdf
Mohawk College has agreed cover your parking fees. Please follow these instructions.
code is: 15422122
- Park vehicle in General lot (P5-8)
- At the nearest payment machine, press the “Code” button to begin
- Enter 8-digit code then license plate number when prompted
- You do not need to return to your vehicle with a receipt or a ticket
Lots P7 and P8 recommended.
Please register by Tuesday 2018-Mar-27 if you plan to attend. Maximum attendance of 30 people.
Date and Time
- Date: 29 March 2018
- Time: 07:00 PM to 08:00 PM
- All times are Canada/Eastern
- Add to Google Calendar
- 135 Fennell Ave West
- Hamilton, Ontario
- Building: E-Wing
- Room Number: E111
- Click here for Map
John van Loon, Chair IEEE Hamilton Section
- Co-sponsored by Mohawk College
- Registration closed
Meeting in E228
Tour of Fanuc Lab.
Tour of Mechatronics Lab.
Tour of Instrumentation Lab.