A Basic overview of the Natural Gas Engine
- Peterson CAT is presenting a Basic overview of the Natural Gas Engine.
- This is an ever growing market with increasing flexibility, and if you haven't looked into it lately, we believe you'll find this refresher very valuable.
- In general terms, we will discuss the various types of applications and standard componentry of the system; unlike Diesels, this starts with the type of fuel you choose.
- Recent advances allow for compliance with NFPA110 (10 second start) in the larger size Gensets.
- We will also discuss the many cogeneration options in today's world
- Thanks - hope to see you there.
Date and Time
- Date: 24 April 2018
- Time: 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- All times are US/Pacific
- Add to Google Calendar
- San Francisco Italian Athletic Club
- 1630 Stockton St, San Francisco, CA 94133
- San Francisco, California
- United States 94133
- Click here for Map
- Registration closed
Martin Hopkins of www.petersonpower.com
overview of the Natural Gas Engine
Market Development Manager for Biogas, Natural Gas & Cogeneration
Peterson Power Systems, Inc.
Marty is responsible for developing the natural gas engine business at PPSI. With a focus on cogeneration, peak shaving, anaerobic digesters and the emerging microgrid market. He has over 19 years of experience in the power generation and utilities market. Marty has delivered substantial projects all over North America; his experience includes a wide variety of projects that involve mechanical, electrical and cogeneration, including large process cooling projects up to 12,000 tons and stationary power projects up to 14MW. During the 2001 energy crisis, Marty was responsible for over 100 MW of temporary utility support in Washington State. By the end of 2018 Marty will have delivered over than 45MW of permanent stationary prime power projects. Marty is a member of the Solid Waste Association of North America (SWANA) and the Biogas Association of California.
**** Fabulous NEW MEETING LOCATION for 2018**** SAN FRANCISCO ITALIAN ATHLETIC CLUB 1630 Stockton St, San Francisco, CA 94133 Check your Maps App for local Parking