CED Seminar: Power Quality and Harmonic Mitigation Solutions
Harmonics are a circumstance of progress. They effect almost every business in today’s modern world. We will discuss aspects of Harmonics and Distortion with an emphasis on mitigation methods. Since this is intended to be an objective, open discussion, please consider these topics:
• Can we improve pF without filtering harmonics / reducing ITHD?
• What is true pF? What is the relevance with Harmonic pollution / ITHD in the network?
• What happens to the VTHD when we switch from utility to generators?
• Why filter 3rd Harmonics in 3Ø, 4W networks?
Date and Time
- Date: 16 October 2018
- Time: 05:00 PM to 08:30 PM
- All times are US/Central
- Add to Google Calendar
- Jacobs Engineering, Tower Two
- 5985 Rogerdale Road
- Houston, Texas
- United States 77072
- Co-sponsored by IEEE Houston
- Registration closed
Remi Bolduc (Schneider Electric)
Remi Bolduc is the Competency Center Manager for Power Solutions in Schneider Electric. He started his career with the Hydro-Quebec Utility in service and maintenance of HV switchgear, followed by 6 years with S&C Electric in application of MV switchgear. For the past 18 years, he has held various technical and commercial roles for Schneider Electric where he has specialized in Power Quality Correction. Mr. Bolduc graduated with a degree in Electrodynamics and has lectured in over 200 Power Quality seminars around the world.