“Do you want to have a job locked in before you graduate?
Professionals Australia has been helping thousands of engineering students find jobs they love, deliver exceptional results at work and build reputations as experts in their field. In our guest lectures we talk about useful strategies students can use to improve their employability; skills they need to practice for a smooth transition to industry, and skills that are critical for career progression. With our personalised services for job search, we help students lock in an engineering job before they graduate and sit for their final exams without the worry of employment after graduation.
Date and Time
- Date: 12 Apr 2019
- Time: 02:30 PM to 04:30 PM
- All times are (UTC+10:00) Sydney
- Add Event to Calendar
- Macquarie University
- North Ryde Campus
- sydney, New South Wales
- Australia 2109
- Building: 9 Wally's Walk
- Room Number: Room: 131
- Click here for Map
- Co-sponsored by IEEE Young Professionals, IEEE WIE Affinity group Macquarie University
Do you want to have a job locked in before you graduate?
He leads the Continuing Career Development Team at Professionals Australia, who help Young STEM Professionals find work and advance their careers.
The Continuing Career Development Program includes:
1. Personal Brand Coaching to fill reputation gaps and lift the visibility of their members within their industry.
2. Market Intelligence and Industry Briefings to ensure their members don't miss an opportunity because they didn't hear about it.
3. Online Professional Development to connect our member’s technical competence with the latest trends in professional practice.
“Paul Grainger leads the Learning and Development Team at Professionals Australia. He has spent the past 8 years helping thousands of engineering students find jobs they love, deliver exceptional results at work and build reputations as experts in their field. Prior to Professionals Australia, Paul was a senior policy advisor to state and federal members of parliament with a particular focus on industry and innovation.”