Altair Feko(TM) Workshop: Application for High Frequency Simulation
Workshop on Altair Feko (TM): Application for High Frequency Simulation
Simulation software training and demonstration of Altair Feko, including overview of electromagnetic solvers, meshing, material properties, RCS, Far-field radiation pattern, near-field values, planar radiating elements (patch antennas), planar greens function, S-parameters simulation, antenna coupling.
All attendees will receive ONE MONTH Free Licence to the software.
The workshop is free to attend but registration is required (see flyer).
Date and Time
- Date: 02 Sep 2019
- Time: 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM
- All times are Australia/Sydney
- Add Event to Calendar
- Macquarie University School of Engineering
- Macquarie Park, New South Wales
- Australia 2113
- Building: 50 Waterloo Rd
- Room Number: Room G10
- Click here for Map
- Co-sponsored by IEEE Macquarie University Student Branch
|Event Flyer||4.93 MiB|