Exploring RF/uW and High-Speed Digital Design Challenges in PathWave Advanced Design System (ADS)
Date and Time
- Date: 02 Mar 2020
- Time: 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM
- All times are Canada/Eastern
- Add Event to Calendar
- 800 rue de la GauchetiereO. Portail Nord-Ouest, 6e étage, Bur. 6900
- Montreal, Quebec
- Canada H5A 1K6
- Building: Place Bonaventure
- Room Number: Conference room
- Click here for Map
- Co-sponsored by MTTS_MTL, KEYSIGHT
Daniel Schwarz of KEYSIGHT Technology
Daniel is an Application Engineer in Keysight Technologies, EEsof EDA. He received his bachelor's degree in electrical and electronic engineering New Jersey Institute of Technology on Jun 1991. Since then he has gained significant experience in RF/Microwave/Analog Design with expertise in Transceiver, Synthesizer, VCO and MMIC design. Expertise with advanced simulation technology from Transient analysis through 3D EM. Below are some of his experiences in different companies.
Applications engineer focused on Advanced Simulation Tools, Device Modeling, EM and High Speed Digital.
Harris - Electronic Warfare Systems:
Involved with a large array of projects from airborne ECM systems to ground based C-IED.
Designs include a wide dynamic range C-IED receiver with best in class performance, microwave octave tunable push-pull VCO’s,
Digital Receivers, IFM and highly integrated MMIC solutions.
Design of commercial application products intended for high performance next generation base stations.
Harris - Space Systems:
GPS Design and Development. Advanced ground based GPS payload receiver capable of making precise navigation figure-of-merit measurements.
- Certificate of Completion
- 30-day ADS software license
- 1-hour personal start-up assistance via webex
- Unlimited Technical Support for the duration of the eval trail