Dayton Section Networking and IEEE Membership Grade Elevation Event
The IEEE Dayton Section will be holding a Networking Event focused on the topic of IEEE Membership Grade Elevation, on Friday, July 29, 2016, 1:15-4:15 at the University of Dayton Research Institute, River Campus, 1700 Patterson Blvd, Dayton, Ohio.
This is a free IEEE networking event open to all IEEE members and prospective members and will be held in conjunction with the NAECON-OIS Conference Poster Session. We will focus our discussion on elevating IEEE Members to Senior Members and provide resources for eligible* IEEE Members to apply for IEEE Senior Membership.
Come to network, review the NAECON-OIS posters, and vote on your favorite poster.
IEEE Senior Members: Meet eligible IEEE Members and, if appropriate, provide a reference for these IEEE Senior Member applicants.
IEEE Member: Review the IEEE Senior Member Eligibility Requirements and bring 3 hard copies of your resume (plus a soft copy on CD) if you would like to apply for Senior Member.
Non Members: Come to learn more about IEEE.
* Check out the IEEE Dayton Section page for Senior Membership FAQ for answers to the following:
Why apply for IEEE Senior Membership?
Why eligible members do not apply for IEEE Senior Membership?
Do I need to be nominated by a Senior Member?
When registering, be sure to select your member grade (Member, Senior Member, Fellow Member, Non Member) in the "Menu Selection".
Date and Time
- Date: 29 Jul 2016
- Time: 01:15 PM to 04:15 PM
- All times are US/Eastern
- Add Event to Calendar
- 1700 Patterson Blvd
- Dayton, Ohio
- United States 45409
- Building: University of Dayton Research Institute, River Campus
IEEE Dayton Section Membership Chair
- Co-sponsored by IEEE Region 2
- Starts 11 July 2016 09:00 AM
- Ends 27 July 2016 09:00 AM
- All times are US/Eastern
- No Admission Charge
- Menu: Member, Senior Member, Fellow Member, Non Member
Event: IEEE Dayton Section Networking and IEEE Membership Grade Elevation Event
Date/Time: Friday, July 29, 2016, 1:15-4:15PM
Location: University of Dayton Research Institute, River Campus, 1700 Patterson Blvd, Dayton OH
Purpose: Networking and an opportunity for IEEE Members to meet with Senior Members for references.
Cost: This event is free for ALL IEEE members
- Registration: https://meetings.vtools.ieee.org/m/40435 When registering, be sure to select your member grade (Member, Senior Member, Fellow Member, Non Member) in the "Menu Selection".
Bring: Senior Member applicants should bring 3 hard copies (plus a soft copy on CD) of your resume to talk with Senior Members
Senior Members are also encouraged to attend to bring and meet prospective Senior Members
- POC: Cathy Deardorf, IEEE Dayton Section Membership Chair, email@example.com